Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Sky Full of Stars!

Lying in a field,
Imagining myself dancing between the stars.
Holding on to memories, pushing open windows to feel the breeze.
Things have become motionless, extremely still where once there was so much movement.

I toss a rock into the water hoping to create a splash! Constantly sitting by the waterside hoping something will change... 

Then you come walking towards me ...your eyes they see right through me, you see all the words that have glued themselves to my skin. YOU BREATH LIFE OVER ME AGAIN! I stand up and all the words fall off. 

You hold my hand & point up at the sky
we begin to float high above the ground 
My eye's light up, we are dancing between the stars.




When life is motionless ...get up and dance between the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment