Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Bonfire on the Shore

"I want to be outside with the misfits, with the rebels, the dreamers, second chance givers, the radical grace lavishers, the ones with arms wide open, the courageously vulnerable."

"So may there be grace and kindness, gentleness and love in our hearts, especially for the ones who we believe are profoundly wrong. The Good News is proclaimed when we love each other. "

"Maybe it's not as sexy to tell the good, hopeful stories, all of the ways the Bride grows more beautiful to our eyes as she ages.It's not as fun as challenging the status quo or thundering down judgements on everyone else's way. The revolution of love takes many different forms, most of them good and courageous for their very differences."


Here are some of my favorite quote's from Sarah Bessey's book Jesus Feminist and im not even done the first chapter. In many ways it has made me think very deeply about certain things I have believed for many years . It is begining to restruct , reformulate my thought's.


Lord Help me see thing's through your eye's break off any mindset that isnt of you.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment