Monday, October 24, 2016

Right Question

As a teenager I thought that when people start calling you an adult it means you have everything figured out.

Now coming from someone that just discovered her first white hair. We never have it all figured out.

When things seem to make sense its like life likes to chuckle at us . Because before we know it we are going for a trip to what I like to call the land of YES ! NO... AND MAYBE?

For a while I thought life was about balancing things properly. That matters yes, but I think it is possible to go deeper then that .


DO I FEEL WHOLE?
AM I MISSING SOMETHING?
WHY THE HECK AM I SO SELFISH?

Okay so maybe I do not have the perfect answers to those questions. Perhaps life isn't about knowing all the answers but rather asking the right question's to yourself and to others.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment